SECURE YOUR WEBSITE FROM THE LATEST VULNERABILITIES WITH THE EASY TO USE WEBSITE PENETRATION TESTING TOOL
Beagle Security is a web application penetration testing tool that helps you to identify vulnerabilities on your WordPress website before hackers exploit them.
35% of the web is built on WordPress and it’s a favorite target for hackers. Vulnerabilities in the WordPress core, plugins, and themes can all leave your website prone to a cyber attack leading to loss of critical data and financial losses.
That is why you need to proactively tackle WordPress website security and make sure you’re secure from common WordPress security vulnerabilities like cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL injection, file inclusion exploits, directory traversal, and many more.
With Beagle Security, you can find complex attack vectors WordPress vulnerability scanners fail to detect. Vulnerability scanners give you quick scan results, but they are not designed to identify modern security threats.
By leveraging an AI-powered core, Beagle Security does in-depth penetration tests on your website and discovers all the loopholes in it. With evidence-based vulnerability reporting, you get insights into the occurrence of each vulnerability on your website and actionable recommendations on how to fix the discovered security issues and secure your website.
Beagle Security’s free plugin helps you to:
- Connect securely to your Beagle Security account
- Complete domain verification with just a button’s click
- Start/stop tests from your WP admin console
- See the progress of running tests
- View test results with total vulnerabilities in your website
- Understand the classification of vulnerabilities according to the severity
- Know the security score of your website
WHY CHOOSE BEAGLE SECURITY
- Compliant with global security standards like OWASP and SANS
- Set up in less than 5 minutes- no coding required
- Constantly updated vulnerability database with latest threats and zero-day vulnerabilities
- AI-powered core for human-like decision making
- Lowest false positives
- Authenticated testing for complex websites with login module
- Ensure security compliance with continuous vulnerability assessments
You’ll need to have an account on Beagle Security to use this plugin. You can sign up here. Installing the plugin is easy and all you need is to add the access token and application token from your Beagle Security account to finish the setup.
- Step 1: Search Beagle Security – WP Security, Advanced Penetration Testing in the plugin search bar.
- Step 2: Click Install to add the plugin to your WordPress website.
- Step 3: Go to the Plugins page and activate Beagle Security – WP Security, Advanced Penetration Testing plugin.
- Step 4: Provide access token and application token to start the security test.
For support related articles, kindly visit the Help Center.
Contributors & Developers
“Beagle Security – WP Security, Advanced Penetration Testing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Beagle Security – WP Security, Advanced Penetration Testing” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?