AudioTube is a WordPress plugin that lets you embed YouTube videos simply as audio players. It’s great for adding songs or spoken word to your posts and pages.
See more info at http://davidangel.net/audiotube/
How to Use:
- Upload/install the plugin
- On your post or page click on the AudioTube button in the visual editor (it’s black with a white musical note)
- Paste in the YouTube video on prompt
- Optionally type a caption
- Publish or update your post
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AudioTube” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AudioTube” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed a bug that caused potential conflicts with other plugins.
First official release