Aspose Image Optimizer optimizes images in WordPress directory and all its subdirectories. You may choose to optimize the whole directory, subdirectories, or individual images. Currently we support the web image optimization of GIF, JPG, JPEG, and PNG formats.
After the image compression and optimization is done, the results will be shown on the Plugin Dashboard. These stats include the Total Savings, Percentage of compression, and number of optimized images. It will also show the number of Errors, if any.
You don’t need to be a developer to use this plugin, it is very easy to use. In case of any difficulty, our support is there to help you.
Aspose Image Optimizer Features
- 100% Free, all features.
- Easy to use interface for optimizing images.
- Automatically include images in selected folder and its subfolders.
- Availability to select individual images.
- View the Last Scan Results on Dashboard.
- Powered by popular Aspose Cloud API.
- This Plugin works only with PHP version >=5.3
- Download the plugin and extract it.
- Upload the directory ‘/aspose-image-optimizer/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click on ‘Enable FREE and Unlimited Access’ button.
- Click on ‘Aspose Image Optimizer’ link to access the admin section.
Do I need to Sign Up on aspose.cloud?
No. Just click
Enable Free and Unlimited Accesson admin panel.
How many images can I optimize. Are there any limits?
You can optimize unlimited number of images for free. There are no restrictions and limits.
Are images saved on the cloud?
No, images are not saved on cloud. They are just optimized using Aspose.Imaging Cloud API.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aspose Image Optimizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Aspose Image Optimizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- This is the first version