App Log is a WordPress plugin that allows users (mainly developers) to output logs for debugging purposes.
Log files are listed on the Administrator Dashboard page for easier viewing and deleting.
By default, log files are stored in /wp-content/plugins/app-log/applog but log directory can be changed either via Dashboard page or Settings page.
- Upload the ‘app-log’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“App Log” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “App Log” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add hook ‘pre_applog_write’
- bug fix on warning message displayed during password reset
- updated Japanese translation and some field labels
- added log level
- changed hook name from app_log to applog
- added filter to allow changing of log file extension
- first version.