Display page link for all posts. Tested on wordpress 2.8.2 and 2.8.4 and 2.8.5, on bugs found.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Place in the index.php of your templates. And the result will be:
“Prev Page 1 2 3 Next Page”.
- You may change the page number form to set parameters like all_posts_page_link(‘Prev’, ‘Next’, ‘P’). If so the result will be:
“Prev Page P1 P2 P3 Next Page”.
- If you want to display with reverse page number, you may set parameter like all_posts_page_link(‘Prev’, ‘Next’, ”, 0, ). If so the result will be:
“Prev Page 3 2 1 Next Page”. In the reverse form, the latest is 3.
- What’s the format of the output?
The format of output as follows(current page number is 1):
- How to customize prev and next lable?
You can set them on the arguments of function all_posts_page_link, like all_posts_page_link(‘–‘, ‘++’, ‘Page’) . For these arguments, the output will as follows(current page number is 1):
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“wp-all-posts-page-link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors