Query and display a list of WordPress users by role using a WP_User_Query and Ajax Load More.
The following Ajax Load More shortcode parameters are available when the Advanced Custom Fields extension is activated.
- users – Enable compatibility with Users. (true/false)
- users_role – The user role to display.
- users_include – Show specific users.
- users_exclude – Exclude specific users.
- users_per_page – The number of users to display with each query.
- users_order – The order of the displayed users.
- users_orderby – Sort retrieved users by parameter.
[ajax_load_more users="true" users_role="Subscriber" users_per_page="2"]
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
ajax-load-more-for-users.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
ajax-load-more-for-usersdirectory to your computer.
- Upload the
ajax-load-more-for-usersdirectory to the
- Ensure Ajax Load More is installed prior to activating the plugin.
- Activate the plugin in the WP plugin dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ajax Load More for Users” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1 – June 11, 2023
- UPDATE: Updated to add compatibility with Cache Add-on 2.0 and Ajax Load More 6.0.
1.0 – January 13, 2023
- Initial release.