Generates a list of plugins that are currently in use, excluding Network-Activated
Untested with Multi-network
If you feel this plugin deserves a low-star rating, please indicate why by starting a thread in the forum. If something is broken, I need you to tell me so I can fix it. Thanks.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find Active Plugins under Settings in the Network Admin
- How do I tag a plugin?
Upload a file to the plugin’s directory in the format
tag-name.tag. For example, you might add a file to this plugin’s directory called
Note that this only supports one tag per plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Active Plugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Toggle plugins for easier searching and convenience
- General maintenance
- Verified agains 3.5
- More code clean up
- Slight de-uglification.
- Finally updated for 3.2 (and 3.3-beta3 while we’re at it)
- Cleaned up code
- A little bit prettier. Not that it’s pretty, just “er”
- forgot to remove that part that said this plugin doesn’t list inactive plugins
- now shows inactive plugins
- sorts the ‘totals’ list alphabetically
- adds tagged sorting
- adds link to each site’s plugin page for convenience
- quick fix to use table prefix variable instead of assuming default
- Initial Release.