Anton Accordion is suit for your accordion needs. Please check the documentation on how to use it.
Visit Anton Accordion Documentation
anthonycarbon.com – WordPress Developer/Programmer
Happy coding everyone 😀
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress
- Why do we have to use this plugin
Because it is cool.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Anton Accordion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Anton Accordion” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Let’s see what’s missing on this plugin an I start with you.
- Add shortcode attributes ( ‘active’, ‘toggle’, ‘minus’ ).
- Enqueue dashicons.
- Set timeout when click.
- Add development functions library
- Add minified CSS and JS
- Run JS and CSS when shortcode is called.